Basically anyone is allowed to comment. Though your comment will appear on the site once you submit it, it will be taken down later if it includes any of the following.
- Extreme negative comment about race, gender, or any other prejudices.
- If it contains a link to an unrelated site (such as porn or online store)
- Blog pimping is Okay, but if you leave a link to your blog, make sure it has something to do with the blog post and links to something not already discussed or referenced in the post.
- Antagonizing and/or harassing other commentors or me will not be allowed and if I see it, you get blocked.
- Repeatedly, long comments that are as long as a blog post will also get you blocked. Excessively posting comments repeatedly that doesn’t add to the discussion but rather repeats your past statement will also get you blocked.
So, those are the only things that will get your comment take down. Note that I don’t have time to read your long rants so if I don’t respond to the comment it’s because I’ve heard it before and I have not the time and I hate repeating myself. IMPORTANT: If you submit a comment and it does not appear on the blog then don’t get all bitter about it. Usually comments with 2 or more links are submitted for moderation. Also, so comments may be wrongly labeled as spam by wordpress’s automatic spam catcher. I check up frequently on moderated and spammed comments, and they will be posted on the site usually within 5-10 hours since you submitted the comment.
If you have an opinion, correction or just want to contact me for any reason related to anything then you can e-mail me here or you can just use the contact form below and it will go straight to my e-mail. I am addicted to checking my e-mail so I will most likely reply very quickly.